Welcome to our third in a series of Workflow Guides for Big Biller!
The subject of this guide will be Recruiting. We’ll focus on several concepts:
- Managing open job pipelines
- Submitting resumes to clients
- Communicating with candidates and clients
- Tracking activity
- Completing and tracking placements
Below is a video covering our recommended Recruiting Processes in terms of the Pipeline. For step by step instructions, please view the guide below the video.
Managing open job pipelines
- Each Job Order created within Big Biller will have its own Pipeline associated with it. The Pipeline is used to track candidates through the placement process for that position.
- Candidates can be added to Pipelines from multiple places
- Pipelines are split into Customizable Stages that represent their current step in the placement process
- The first step is always the Inbox, and the last is always Placement
- Moving candidates through stages or Disqualifying them will progress them through several Pipeline Views
- Multiple Pipelines for one or more clients can be viewed at once through the Pipeline Report
Submitting resumes to clients
- The pipeline has a Submit to Client function available for quickly sending candidates’ resumes to the associated client
- After selecting the checkboxes of the candidates you would like to submit on the pipeline, you’ll find the Submit to Client function in the Action drop down menu
- After contacting a candidate or client, events can be recorded with notes through the Activities system
- Activities can be logged directly on the Pipeline through the Log/Schedule column. This will automatically connect the appropriate Related Records.
- Activities can be customized to fit your day to day recruiting processes
- Open Activities appear on the Planner, which allows you to plan out your day and keep track of important events
- Activities are automatically created when emailing an individual record or mass emailing a list of records (you can also mass email from the Pipeline!)
- Use the Activity Report to keep track of your team’s progress
Completing and tracking placements
- The last stage of every job’s Pipeline is the Placement stage. Clicking on this stage will cause the following to occur:
- The candidate that was placed will be moved to the Placements view on the Pipeline
- A Placement Form can be filled out to record the placement
- After completing the Placement Form, the system will prompt you to update both the candidate’s Work History and the job’s Status automatically
- All Placement Forms feed into the Placement Report, which can show placement data in a variety of different ways
Feel free to check out some of our other Workflow Guides as well: