Emails sent out of Top Echelon Recruiting Software using a Google integrated address will not show the Opens, Clicks, Bounced, Unsubscribed, or Spam Bounced stats on the Sent Items page. Google does not report those various statuses back to the Top Echelon Recruiting...
Verify your Domain – GoDaddy
Here are the step-by-step instructions for entering CNAMEs into GoDaddy: Go to the Settings => Email => Verify Domain page in Top Echelon Recruiting Software Pro tip for next step: You can press CTRL+N on your keyboard to open a new tab In a new tab go to...
Verify your Domain – Network Solutions
Here are the step-by-step instructions for entering CNAMEs into Network Solutions: Go to the Verify Domain page in Top Echelon Recruiting Software In a new tab (press CTRL+N on your keyboard) Go to NetworkSolutions.com and Login via the appropriate button in the upper...
How to Determine your DNS Host
In order to send email through Top Echelon Recruiting Software, you must Verify your Domain. To verify your domain, you'll need to add a couple of entries to your domain's DNS. If you don't know who your domain provider is, this article will help you through...
Email Best Practices
- When sending emails through Top Echelon Recruiting Software, deliverability is based on not only your server’s reputation (Top Echelon Recruiting Software), but also the reputation of your own domain
- Top Echelon Recruiting Software has implemented an email grading and monitoring system for our own servers, but it’s important to follow good email practices to maintain a strong reputation for your domain as well
- This article will walk you through the ins and outs of best practices for sending email through the software
Request an Email Clean Up
Engagement Stats attempt to help you know how your email messages perform. The stats in this area can help you take immediate action with given recipients and/or make decisions about the content and timing of subsequent messages. Clicking on the number beside each...
Verifying Your Domain
- Top Echelon Recruiting Software’s email system uses industry-standard domain authentication for better deliverability, but does require some “technology legwork” before you can begin sending
- You’ll need to get your DNS set so that it “signs” every email you send from Top Echelon Recruiting Software
- This lets other mail servers know that this message is valid and was intentionally sent by your company, not faked (“spoofed”) by some less-than-honorable sender
Outlook Add-In: Saving Attachments to Records
- The Outlook Add-in not only logs emails and adds new records, but it also allows you to add attachments to your Top Echelon Recruiting Software records
- There are instances where you may want to save an email attachment to a record other than the sender (i.e., you may want to save a client’s fee agreement to the Company record instead of your contact’s record)
Outlook Add-In: Creating New Records
- If you receive an email from a new candidate or contact (that you do not already have in your database), use the Add-In to create a new People records without ever leaving your email client