The Network Candidates feature allows you to request and receive other TEN members’ candidates directly through a typical People Search. From there, the candidate owner can easily accept the trading partner’s request and send their candidate directly to the Split Job’s Pipeline.
No time for a video? Check out the step-by-step instructions below!
To Request a Network Candidate:
- After running a People Search, click on the Network tab at the top of the results list
- To Request an individual candidate, click on their respective Request icon on the right side of the list
- To Request multiple candidates, check the boxes of those that you would like to Request, then choose Request Candidates in the Action Menu
- All pending Requests that have not been Accepted or Denied can be found on the Sent Requests tab on the People Dashboard
To Respond to a Candidate Request:
- All pending Network Candidate Requests will create a Notification. Requests can be handled in two ways.
- On the Requested Candidate’s Network Activity card, the Request can be accepted or declined through the Share Candidate or Decline Request icons, respectively
- On the Requests Received tab on the People Dashboard, the Request can be accepted or denied through the Decision column icons
To Receive an Accepted Network Candidate Share: