When logging or scheduling Activities to a Network Candidate or Job, the corresponding date and time are automatically shared to the Network Activity card in the associated recruiter’s database. This is logged alongside a generic “Activity Logged” or “Activity Scheduled” type, so your trading partner is aware that you’re documenting Activities related to their Candidate or Job.
If you prefer to share additional details with your trading partner (which is usually recommended), you’re also provided with the option to share the specific Activity Type, Subject, or Details as well. Your trading partner would then have access to review those shared pieces of information along with the corresponding Activity.
To share additional Activity details:
- Log or schedule an Activity with a Network Candidate or Job related
- Within the Activity window, you’ll see the detail sharing options at the bottom
- After adding in all of your information, check the boxes of the fields you wish to share with the corresponding trading partner
- The next time you open an Activity window, these selections will be remembered for you
- The associated trading partner(s) will now have access to review these shared pieces of information alongside the corresponding Activity