- Log or schedule an Activity with a Network Candidate or Job related
- Within the Activity window, you’ll see the detail sharing options at the bottom
- After adding in all of your information, check the boxes of the fields you wish to share with the corresponding trading partner
- The associated trading partner(s) will now have access to review these shared pieces of information alongside the corresponding Activity
Big Biller Help Center
Top Echelon Network
Showing results for ""
- Navigate to the corresponding Person’s Datasheet and locate the Miscellaneous card
- Click the pencil icon to inline edit the Sourced From field
- Click the Select Network Recruiter link to locate the correct trading partner
- Click Save when complete
- In this Training Thursday video, we cover:
- The brand new Network Jobs and Network Dashboard features!
- To set up a new alert, start by running a search for Network Jobs
- From the results page, click the Set Up Alert link in the bottom right corner of the Jobs Search bar
- Give your new Alert a name and click Save when complete
- The new alert will run overnight and you’ll receive a new notification if and when new Jobs are posted that match your selected criteria
- When a Job is shared to the Network, the details in the Network Recruiting Instructions card are shared to all Network members. This card is used to convey any additional information your trading partner needs to know about this position.
- It’s a good idea to include any additional requirements not listed in the description, specific skills or qualities the client is or isn’t looking for, priority comments, or just any tips that will nudge the candidate recruiter in the right direction.