- Navigate to the corresponding Person’s Datasheet and locate the Miscellaneous card
- Click the pencil icon to inline edit the Sourced From field
- Click the Select Network Recruiter link to locate the correct trading partner
- Click Save when complete
Big Biller Help Center
Top Echelon Network
Showing results for ""
- In this Training Thursday video, we cover:
- The brand new Network Jobs and Network Dashboard features!
- To set up a new alert, start by running a search for Network Jobs
- From the results page, click the Set Up Alert link in the bottom right corner of the Jobs Search bar
- Give your new Alert a name and click Save when complete
- The new alert will run overnight and you’ll receive a new notification if and when new Jobs are posted that match your selected criteria
- When a Job is shared to the Network, the details in the Network Recruiting Instructions card are shared to all Network members. This card is used to convey any additional information your trading partner needs to know about this position.
- It’s a good idea to include any additional requirements not listed in the description, specific skills or qualities the client is or isn’t looking for, priority comments, or just any tips that will nudge the candidate recruiter in the right direction.
- After reviewing a Network Job that you’re interested in, you may choose to work the Job
- Working a Job provides several benefits including:
- It will be added to the Working Jobs view of your Jobs Dashboard for quick access
- You’ll receive update Notifications when the Job is removed (or eventually reshared) to the Network so you’re always in the loop
- Provides a Working Job Actions card with easy access to common Job functions