- Any candidates you or your team have shared to any active Split Job will appear on the People Dashboard’s Candidate Outbox view. This view includes:
- Candidates you have shared directly to an active Split Job
- Nominations for other member’s active Jobs through your TEN Jobs Feed
- Mega shares to active Split Jobs
Big Biller Help Center
Top Echelon Network
Showing results for ""
- Great changes are coming for members of Top Echelon Network in terms of sharing candidates
- In this special Training Tuesday recording, Director of Operations Drea Codispoti, CPC/CERS discusses the future of searching candidates in the Network
- To locate advertised Jobs:
- Navigate to the Jobs Dashboard and click the Advanced link to the right of the search bar
- Locate the Advertising card and check the corresponding service(S) you wish to search
- Click the Run search button in the bottom left corner to view your results
- Industries and Occupation Codes function as an additional custom coding system for your People, Company, and Job Order records.
- Industries are a reflection of the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) which is used by federal statistical agencies to classify businesses.
- Occupation Codes are a reflection of the Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) system which is used by federal agencies to classify workers into occupational categories.
- We’re excited to announce the initial integration between Big Biller and Top Echelon Network, making candidate and job order sharing easier than ever!
- This video includes: changes to how Big Biller and the Network communicate with one another, new features within Big Biller to help share Jobs and Candidates, and how to navigate between Big Biller and Network functions