- To run a search for Network Jobs, navigate to Jobs in the Main Navigation Bar
- Enter the appropriate search criteria at the top of the Jobs Dashboard
- From the results page, navigate to the Network tab to review the matching Network Jobs
Big Biller Help Center
Top Echelon Network
Showing results for ""
- When a Job is shared to the Network, the details in the Network Recruiting Instructions card are shared to all Network members. This card is used to convey any additional information your trading partner needs to know about this position.
- It’s a good idea to include any additional requirements not listed in the description, specific skills or qualities the client is or isn’t looking for, priority comments, or just any tips that will nudge the candidate recruiter in the right direction.
- After reviewing a Network Job that you’re interested in, you may choose to work the Job
- Working a Job provides several benefits including:
- It will be added to the Working Jobs view of your Jobs Dashboard for quick access
- You’ll receive update Notifications when the Job is removed (or eventually reshared) to the Network so you’re always in the loop
- Provides a Working Job Actions card with easy access to common Job functions
- All Top Echelon Network members are expected to fill out a Recruiter Profile
- The Profile contains information such as your Contact Info, Areas of Specialization, Photo, and Personal Profile
- Edit your Profile in the My Account area of the Settings by selecting My Profile
- Network Candidates can be requested from the Network tab of a People Search
- When receiving a Request, the candidate owner will receive a Notification, allowing them to Accept or Deny the Request from the Network Activity card of the candidate, or from the Requests Received view of the People Dashboard
- Requests that are accepted will share the candidate directly to the designated Split Job’s Pipeline, as well as the Candidate Inbox