Big Biller’s text messaging service allows you to subscribe to a dedicated phone number (or multiple) to send texts to candidates and/or contacts through the software.
By default, all new users have the ability to select any other user’s dedicated text messaging number as the FROM number on any text sent through Big Biller.
Please note that the ability to set text message sending permissions is restricted to only those users that have permission to manage users.
To allow or restrict a user from sending text messages as other users:
- Expand the Sidebar in the top right corner of the software and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the My Agency section and then select Manage Users
- All users on the account will populate on the left side of the Manage Users page
- Click on the edit icon to the right of the person you wish to set text message sending permissions for
- Under the user’s Permissions on the right side of the User Profile, click to expand the Text Messaging section
- To the right of Allowed to Send Texts As Another User, set the appropriate permission
- Yes = this user can send texts FROM any other user’s dedicated phone number within your firm
- No = this user cannot send texts FROM any other user’s dedicated phone number within your firm
- Make sure to click the Save button in the bottom left corner once your changes have been made