At Top Echelon, we’re continually working to make Big Biller the best that it can be. That’s why we’re pleased to present the latest updates and upgrades to the software as of 8/22/2018:
1. We are always striving for quicker and easier ways of getting data into Big Biller, so we’ve added a bulk resume upload feature which allows you to mass parse resumes into your database.
2. The new email parse log will allow you to review results of the resumes you send to the email parser. See which records have been added or updated, and review the reasons that any failures occurred.
3. We’ve added additional radius search options to allow you to better target records within a specific radius of a specific City/State or Zip.
4. The new bulk ownership change feature will allow you to mass transfer the ownership of records and entities from one user to another. For example, if a change in your staff occurs.
- Please note: a new user permission has been added for this feature as well