Tags function as a custom coding system for People, Company, and Job Order records within Big Biller.
Tags are most widely used on People records because they will automatically parse when adding new resumes. Big Biller gives you the ability to create your own list of custom Tags for your firm.
When parsing new resumes, Big Biller will look through the resume and automatically code the new record with the matching Tags. These can be found within the Tags & Codes card on a Datasheet.
To manually add or remove Tags for a specific record:
- Navigate to the corresponding Datasheet and locate the Tags & Codes card
- Click the pencil icon in the top right corner of the card
- Add or create new Tags by typing in the Tags text box or utilizing the link below to Select from List
- Please note: only users with the proper permissions will have the ability to create new Tags
- Once a new Tag is created, it will automatically be added to the tags database and parse with all new matching records moving forward
- Remove a Tag by clicking on the x to the right of the Tag name
- Click the Save button once your changes have been made
The Manage Tags page within Big Biller gives you the ability to review a count of how many times a specific Tag has been used, add Tag Aliases, delete existing Tags, or merge Tags.
Please note that only users with the proper permissions will have access to this page.
To manage your firm’s Tags:
- Expand the Sidebar in the top right corner of the page and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the My Agency section and then select Manage Tags
- The Manage Tags page will display a count of the number of times each tag was used across People, Company, and Job Order records
- Clicking the pencil icon to the right of a corresponding Tag will allow you to add aliases
- For example, if the Tag has another name or term that it might be known as (Registered Nurse or RN, Certified Public Accountant or CPA)
- To delete or merge Tags, check the corresponding boxes on the left
- Click to expand the Select an Action drop-down at the top to select the Merge or Delete action