The Owner field on a Person, Company, or Job Order record will always default to the person who was responsible for entering that record into the database. However, that field can be changed and updated if necessary. For example, if a Job Order needs to be assigned to a different recruiter.
To change record ownership:
- Navigate to the corresponding Person, Company, or Job’s Datasheet
- Locate the Miscellaneous card
- Click the pencil icon in the top right corner of the card to inline edit the Owner field
- Click to expand the Owner drop-down menu
- Select the appropriate name from the list and click the Save button when complete
- You will also see the Owner information update in the top right corner of the record as well