Activities help you keep track of your daily notes, conversations, and events throughout Big Biller. By default, all new users have the ability to schedule and edit activities that are assigned to them, and/or anyone else within the firm.
Please note that the ability to set scheduling/editing activity permissions is restricted to only those users that have permission to manage users.
To allow or restrict a user from scheduling/editing activities for other users:
- Expand the Sidebar in the top right corner of the software and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the My Agency section and then select Manage Users
- All users on the account will populate on the left side of the Manage Users page
- Click on the edit icon to the right of the person you wish to allow or restrict from scheduling/editing activities for other users
- Under the user’s Permissions on the right side of the User Profile, click to expand the Planner section
- To the right of Schedule and Edit Activities For Other Users, set the appropriate permission
- Yes = this user can schedule and edit activities for other users
- No = this user cannot schedule or edit activities for other users (they can only schedule and edit activities where they are listed as the Assignee)
- Make sure to click the Save button in the bottom left corner once your changes have been made