Tags function as a coding system for People, Company, and Job Order records within Big Biller.
By default, all new users have access to manage the list of Tags for your firm. This includes the ability to add/create new Tags, as well as the ability to merge and delete existing Tags.
Please note that the ability to set Tag management permissions is restricted to only those users that have permission to manage users.
To allow or restrict a user from managing Tags:
- Expand the Sidebar in the top right corner of the software and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the My Agency section and then select Manage Users
- All users on the account will populate on the left side of the Manage Users page
- Click on the edit icon to the right of the person you wish to set Tag management permissions for
- Under the user’s Permissions on the right side of the User Profile, click to expand the Agency section
- To the right of Manage Tags, set the appropriate permission
- Yes = this user can manage Tags for the firm (this includes adding, editing/merging, and deleting Tags)
- No = this user cannot manage Tags for the firm (this includes adding, editing/merging, and deleting Tags)
- Make sure to click the Save button in the bottom left corner once your changes have been made