Big Biller reports aid in measuring your performance and the performance of your recruiting staff. By default, all new users have the ability to build reports on other users within your firm.
Please note that the ability to set report permissions is restricted to only those users that have permission to manage users.
To allow or restrict a user from building reports on other users:
- Expand the Sidebar in the top right corner of the software and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the My Agency section and then select Manage Users
- All users on the account will populate on the left side of the Manage Users page
- Click on the edit icon to the right of the person you wish to set report building permissions for
- Under the user’s Permissions on the right side of the User Profile, click to expand the Reports section
- To the right of Build Reports On Other Users, set the appropriate permission
- Yes = this user can build reports on other users
- No = this user cannot build reports on other users
- Make sure to click the Save button in the bottom left corner once your changes have been made