Big Biller provides the option to request an email cleanup. This validation process is used to identify problematic email addresses in your database, and allows you to decide what you want to do with them.
By default, only the Main Contact on an account has permission to request an email cleanup because this setting allows the user to charge the credit card on file.
Please note that the ability to set email cleanup permissions is restricted to only those users that have permission to manage users.
To allow or restrict a user from requesting an email cleanup:
- Expand the Sidebar in the top right corner of the software and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the My Agency section and then select Manage Users
- All users on the account will populate on the left side of the Manage Users page
- Click on the edit icon to the right of the person you wish to set email cleanup permissions for
- Under the user’s Permissions on the right side of the User Profile, click to expand the Email section
- To the right of Request Email Cleanup, set the appropriate permission
- Yes = this user has the ability to request email cleanups
- No = this user cannot request email cleanups
- Make sure to click the Save button in the bottom left corner once your changes have been made