The Big Biller Job Board gives you the ability to post Jobs to your firm’s recruiting website and also to your corresponding social media accounts.
Once a Job is posted to your Job Board, you will also have the option to share it as a status update on LinkedIn, Facebook, and/or Twitter. For more on how to post a Job to social media through Big Biller, click here.
Before sharing your first Job Board Job to LinkedIn, you will need to integrate your LinkedIn account. Big Biller will then store the connection for future posts.
To set up LinkedIn Integration for Job Board Advertising:
- Expand the Sidebar in the top right corner of the software and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the Job Board & Posting section and then select Social Media
- From the Social Media Settings page, click the Integrate with LinkedIn button
- This will open a pop-up window where you can authorize the integration by entering your corresponding login credentials
- Once you’ve completed the integration steps, you can begin sharing Jobs to your personal or company LinkedIn pages as status updates