The Bulk Ownership Change feature will allow you to mass transfer the ownership of records and entities from one user to another. For example, if a change in staff occurs.
Please note that the ability to mass transfer ownership in Top Echelon Recruiting Software is restricted to only those users that have permission to make bulk ownership changes.
To transfer the ownership of records/entities from one user to another:
- Expand the Sidebar in the top right corner of the software and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the Tools & Data Management section and then select Bulk Ownership Change
- At the top of the page, start by selecting the user you wish to transfer records/entities from
- Once the “from” user is selected, choose the records and entities that you’d like to transfer
- A record count will be displayed to the right of each record type/entity
- Please note that you must also have the proper permissions to change record ownership and Hotlist ownership to transfer those record types
- Select the user you wish to transfer the selected records/entities to and then click the Review Transfer button
- Review the confirmation details and click Transfer to initiate the bulk ownership change
- You’ll also see a blue slide-out notification in the bottom left corner of the page confirming that the bulk ownership change was successfully submitted
- Your transfer will be entered into the queue and you’ll see a new notification in the top right corner of Top Echelon Recruiting Software once the import is complete