Vulnerability Disclosure Program
No technology is perfect, and Top Echelon Software believes that working with skilled security researchers across the globe is crucial in identifying weaknesses in any technology. If you believe you’ve found a security issue in our product or service, we encourage you to notify us. We welcome working with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- Let us know as soon as possible upon discovery of a potential security issue, and we’ll make every
effort to quickly resolve the issue.
- Provide us a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before any disclosure to the public or a third-party.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid privacy violations, destruction of data, and interruption or
degradation of our service. Only interact with accounts you own or with explicit permission of the account holder
While researching, we’d like to ask you to refrain from:
- Denial of service
- Social engineering (including phishing) of Top Echelon Software staff or contractors
- Any physical attempts against Top Echelon Software property or data centers
- Interacting with any account you do not own or have explicit permission from the owner.
Any activities conducted in a manner consistent with this policy will be considered authorized conduct and we will not initiate legal action against you. If legal action is initiated by a third party against you in connection with activities conducted under this policy, we will take steps to make it known that your actions were conducted in compliance with this policy.
Thank you for helping keep Top Echelon Software and our users safe!
- We ask that you submit issues via email to email@example.com. We use HackerOne to power our Vulnerability Disclosure Program. HackerOne will auto-respond requesting you to login or create an account with them to complete the submission process securely and be invited to our program.
- You may also contact us by phone at 888-627-3678.