Welcome to the new version of Top Echelon Network!
To help point you in the right direction, we’ve prepared this Getting Started Guide for new Top Echelon Network members, as well as those members transitioning from the legacy version of the network software. Here is our introductory Conversion Guide video:
Please keep in mind, many of the features of Top Echelon Network have not yet been moved over to the newer version of the software. Features that are still accessible from the legacy version via the NETWORK button in the upper left corner are listed here:
- TEN Menu / Placement Forms
- All Splitsville Functionality
- MEGA Candidate Searching / Request Handling
- Split Jobs Searching / Alerts
We appreciate your patience as we diligently work to bring these remaining features to the new version of the software as quickly as possible.
Now that that’s out of the way, here are our recommended guides for the features available in the new version:
Adding and Sharing Candidates
- Adding Candidates
- Sharing a Candidate Directly
- Using the Share Button – Submit candidates directly to your trading partners’ Split Jobs, right through the system.
- Sharing your Candidates via the MEGA Database
- Opting into the MEGA Database – This setting makes your stored resumes available for searching by all other network members.
- Checking the Status of Candidates You’ve Submitted
- The Candidate Outbox – Check the status of your submitted candidates in one place.
Adding and Sharing Job Orders
- Adding a Job Order
- Adding a New Record – The simplest, most straightforward way to create a record.
- Sharing your Job Order to the Split Jobs Database / TEN Feed
- Network Advertising Options – Share your Job with other members with these tools.
- Reviewing Candidates Submitted to Your Job
- Managing Applicants and Network Submissions from the Pipeline – Each Job’s Pipeline tool allows you to quickly select and move candidates through the placement process.
- The Candidate Inbox – Review and make decisions on applicants for all of your Jobs at once. We recommend making a habit of checking this feature daily!