Top Echelon Network members are expected to fill out a Network Recruiter Profile. This profile serves many purposes:
- Provides contact information to fellow trading partners
- Communicates important information such as your typical Areas of Specialization
- Shows current split placement activity between your firm and the firm of the recruiter viewing your profile
- Provides personal information and a profile picture
This article will cover how to edit and set up your Network Recruiter Profile.
To Edit or Set Up your Network Recruiter Profile:
- Click on the Settings Gear in the Main Navigation Bar at the top of the screen
- Under My Account, select the My Profile option
- Fill out or Edit the various fields available:
- Contact Information – Be sure to keep this information up to date so that other members can easily contact you… as well as know where to send your split placement check!
- Profile Photo – It’s always nice to put a face to a name, so help out your trading partners by uploading your picture to your profile!
- Areas of Specialization – Choose NAICS and SOC codes that fit your niche, and type any typical industries, position titles, and skill sets you typically work into the description box.
- Personal Profile – Share any other information that will help your trading partners get to know you, such as how you got into recruiting, why you recruit, your background expertise, etc.
- Click the Save button in the bottom left corner to save your changes
For more information on Network Profiles, see:
- Editing Your Network Agency Profile
- Viewing / Finding Other Network Recruiter Profiles
- Viewing / Finding Other Network Agency Profiles