All Top Echelon Network members are expected to fill out a Network Recruiter Profile. This profile serves many purposes:
- Provides contact information to fellow trading partners
- Communicates important information such as your typical Areas of Specialization
- Shows current split placement activity between your firm and the firm of the recruiter viewing your profile
- Provides personal information and a profile picture
Watching videos not your thing? Below is a step-by-step tutorial on how to edit and set up your Network Recruiter Profile –
To edit or set up your Network Recruiter Profile:
- Expand the Sidebar in the top right corner of the screen and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the My Account section and select My Profile
- Enter or edit the various data fields including:
- Contact Info– Be sure to keep this information up to date so that other members can easily contact you… as well as know where to send your split placement check!
- Profile Image– It’s always nice to put a face to a name, so help out your trading partners by uploading your picture to your profile
- Areas of Specialization – Choose NAICS and SOC codes that fit your niche, and add any industries, position titles, and skill sets you typically work into the Description field
- Personal Profile – Share any other information that will help your trading partners get to know you, such as how you got into recruiting, why you recruit, your background expertise, etc.
- Click the Save button in the bottom left corner when complete