Big Biller customers have access to an add-on product called Top Echelon Job Posting that allows you to post jobs to various third party job boards on the internet for an additional cost.
By default, all new users have permission to post jobs through this service.
Pricing information for this service can be found here
Please note that the ability to set Job Posting permissions is restricted to only those users that have permission to manage users.
To allow or restrict a user from posting Jobs through Top Echelon Job Posting:
- Expand the Sidebar in the top right corner of the software and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the My Agency section and then select Manage Users
- All users on the account will populate on the left side of the Manage Users page
- Click on the edit icon to the right of the person you wish to set Job Posting permissions for
- Under the user’s Permissions on the right side of the User Profile, click to expand the Job Board & Posting section
- To the right of Post Jobs to External Sites, set the appropriate permission
- Yes = this user can post Jobs through the Job Posting service
- No = this user cannot post Jobs through the Job Posting service.
- Make sure to click the Save button in the bottom left corner once your changes have been made