Big Biller’s text messaging service allows you to subscribe to a dedicated phone number (or multiple) to send texts to candidates and/or contacts through the software.
By default, only the Main Contact on an account has permission to manage the firm’s text messaging subscription because this setting allows the user to charge the credit card on file.
Please note that the ability to set text message subscription permissions is restricted to only those users that have permission to manage users.
To allow or restrict a user from managing your firm’s text messaging subscription(s):
- Expand the Sidebar in the top right corner of the software and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the My Agency section and then select Manage Users
- All users on the account will populate on the left side of the Manage Users page
- Click on the edit icon to the right of the person you wish to set text message subscription permissions for
- Under the user’s Permissions on the right side of the User Profile, click to expand the Text Messaging section
- To the right of Manage Text Messaging, set the appropriate permission
- Yes = this user has the ability to manage your firm’s text messaging subscription(s) including the ability to add or remove dedicated text phone numbers from your account
- No = this user cannot manage your firm’s text messaging subscription(s)
- Make sure to click the Save button in the bottom left corner once your changes have been made