At Top Echelon, we’re continually working to make Big Biller the best that it can be. That’s why we’re pleased to present the latest updates and upgrades to the software as of 07/23/2019:
1. Ability to Hide Datasheet Cards – A View Preferences icon has been added to all People, Company, and Job Order Datasheets to allow you to hide cards that you don’t utilize. Hiding those unused cards can reduce the amount of scrolling needed to get to important information (like a resume or job description).
2. New Manage Notifications Page – A new page has been added to your account settings which allows you to determine which actions will trigger bell notifications within the software and which will trigger email notifications.
3. Compensation Field Change – In an effort to make Big Biller more intuitive, we’ve moved the Compensation field out of the Work History card and into the Desired & Compensation card.
- Don’t worry – compensation from the “present” employer was copied over to this new location for you!
- In addition, all compensation data from previous employers was copied to the top of the corresponding Work History Description field.
4. Change to ‘Select All’ in Lists – Clicking the ‘Select All’ checkbox in the header of a list will now select the records on the page you’re currently viewing.
- You’ll also be given an option to select all records on all pages.
- This allows for more flexibility when selecting records in your lists…helping you work the way you want to work!