To comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and the General Data Privacy Regulations (GDPR), users can enable privacy compliance features for your agency’s Job Board. These features allow users to make requests of your agency relevant to these regulations, primarily requests to provide, remove, or no longer share or sell their personal information.
NOTICE: Big Biller’s Data Privacy Compliance features DO NOT guarantee compliance with CCPA or GDPR. They are meant to facilitate compliance, and to learn more about the guidelines of these laws, consult the CCPA and GDPR guidelines at their respective websites.
Please note that the ability to access privacy compliance features in Big Biller is restricted to only those users that have permission to manage privacy compliance.
The Privacy Compliance Log keeps track of any incoming compliance requests from an agency’s Job Board that has their Data Privacy Compliance features activated. Remember, it is your responsibility to address all data privacy requests in accordance with CCPA and GDPR regulations.
To access the Log:
- Expand the Sidebar in the top right corner of the software and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the My Agency section and then select View Privacy Compliance Log
The Privacy Compliance Log features several columns:
- Email Address – Address of the user that initiated the request
- Request Type – Indicates one of four request types available depending on Data Privacy Compliance settings:
- Forget My Data – Request available from the Privacy Compliance button on the Job Board
- Request My Data – Request available from the Privacy Compliance button on the Job Board
- Do Not Sell My Data – Request available from the Privacy Compliance button on the Job Board, and also as an option on the application page
- Consent to Process My Data – Available as an option on the application page
- Stage – Indicates whether a request is:
- Confirmed – Checked by the user on the Job Board’s application page
- Requested – Requested by the user through the Privacy Compliance button on the Job Board
- Requested – Indicates the date and time that a request was made in the case of the Request My Data, Forget My Data, or Do Not Sell My Data Request Types
- Confirmed/Consented – Indicates the date and time that a confirmation or consent was made in the case of the Consent to Process My Data or Do Not Sell My Data Request Types
The Job Board application page’s options for Do Not Sell My Data and Consent to Process My Data are recorded to the Miscellaneous cards of their respective records in Big Biller, as well as available for searching on the Advanced Search page: