- Navigate to the appropriate Person or Company Datasheet and click on the Attachments tab at the top of the record
- Drag and drop or use the Browse button to upload the corresponding document
- Please note that only appropriate image file types can be used, such as .jpg, .png, and .gif
- Once the image is uploaded, click the Set as Profile Image icon to the right
Big Biller Help Center
Managing People Records
Showing results for ""
- Big Biller’s Right Side Panel allows for quick access to various Big Biller functions while viewing Datasheets and lists throughout the software
- To access the right side panel on a Datasheet, start by navigating to a Person, Company, or Job
- Locate the panel on the right side of the page and click on an icon to expand that corresponding pane
- Navigate to a Person, Company, or Job Datasheet
- Click on the grid icon in the top left corner of the page
- Check any card name that you wish to view and uncheck any card that you wish to hide
- After making your selections, click the X in the upper right corner to close the View Preferences
- Industries and Occupation Codes function as an additional coding system for your People, Company, and Job Order records.
- Industries are a reflection of the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) which is used by federal statistical agencies to classify businesses.
- Occupation Codes are a reflection of the Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) system which is used by federal agencies to classify workers into occupational categories.