- Navigate to any Search Results list, Hotlist, or Pipeline
- Select the checkboxes of the records you wish to delete
- Select Delete from Database in the Action menu
- Click Delete when prompted if you are sure you want to delete these records
Big Biller Help Center
Managing People Records
Showing results for ""
- Navigate to a Person, Company, or Job Datasheet
- Click on the grid icon in the top right corner of the page
- Check any card name that you wish to view and uncheck any card that you wish to hide
- After making your selections, click the X in the upper right corner to close the View Preferences
- Industries and Occupation Codes function as an additional coding system for your People, Company, and Job Order records.
- Industries are a reflection of the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) which is used by federal statistical agencies to classify businesses.
- Occupation Codes are a reflection of the Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) system which is used by federal agencies to classify workers into occupational categories.
- To reorder cards on a Datasheet, hover your cursor over the top left corner of a card you wish to move
- Click, hold, and drag the card to a new location
- With the proper permissions, you can also create new custom cards/fields for your records
- To do so, navigate to Settings within the Side bar, click to expand the My Agency section and then select Manage Custom Fields
- To inline edit a piece of information on a record, click the pencil icon in the top right corner of that card
- In addition to the cards on the Datasheet, you’ll also find tabs for other parts of the record at the top of the screen:
- Attachments tab displays all documents/files that are attached to the record and allows you to add new ones
- Activities tab displays all open and completed Activities related to the record
- Record options drop-down gives you access to email, print, duplicate (C/J only), and delete the record
- Tags function as a custom coding system for People, Company, and Job Order records within Big Biller
- Tags are most widely used on People records because they will automatically parse when adding new resumes
- To add or remove tags for a specific record, locate and edit the Tags & Codes card on a Datasheet
- To review a count of how many times a tag has been used, add tag aliases, delete, or merge tags, navigate to Settings within the Sidebar and select Manage Tags