- While there’s more than one way to correctly fill a Job Order using Big Biller, many users have mentioned that having a general workflow helps to provide a basic framework.
- This workflow includes the major steps of the Job Order process. Please view the full article to click on each step and view the supporting documents for that topic.
Big Biller Help Center
Managing Job Order Records
Showing results for ""
- Navigate to the corresponding Datasheet of the record you wish to pin
- Click on the Unpinned icon to the right of the record tabs
- You’ll notice the icon now changes to designate the record as Pinned
- To view Pinned records, expand the Sidebar in the top right corner of the page and click the Pinned icon
- Navigate to the corresponding Job’s Datasheet
- Locate the General card and click the pencil icon to inline edit the Priority field
- Click to expand the Priority drop-down menu
- Select the appropriate priority from the list and click the Save button when complete
- Hover your cursor over the top left corner of a card you wish to move
- Your cursor should change to an open hand icon which allows you to click, hold, and drag the card to a new location
- Please note:
- Cards cannot be reordered from a mobile phone or tablet
- After moving a card on a Datasheet, that card will remain in the same place for all records within that corresponding database moving forward
- Datasheet layouts are always user specific