Monster is a global leader in connecting people and jobs. Every day, Monster aims to make every workplace happier and more productive by transforming the way employers find the right talent and candidates find the right careers. They leverage advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions.
As part of their commitment to connecting people and jobs, they have carefully selected ATS partners to place their customer’s jobs on Monster’s sites free of charge. Monster’s organic jobs appear on our site and app (* terms and conditions apply).
As part of the current partnership with Big Biller, your jobs can now be distributed for free as organic listing on all Monster sites and applicants will be redirected back to your Pipelines.
Please note that Monster pulls Jobs once daily so it could take up to 24 hours to be listed on their site.
Instructions to add a job to the free distribution to Monster:
- From the Jobs Dashboard
- Click on Jobs in the Main Navigation Bar
- Locate the Job you wish to advertise within the Open Jobs list
- Navigate to the Advertising column on the far right (you may have to scroll to see it)
- Click the gray “…” icon
- Click Post link to the right of the Monster icon
- From a Job’s Datasheet
- Navigate to the corresponding Job’s Datasheet and locate the Advertise card
- Under the Free Posting header, click the Post link to the right of the Monster icon
- NOTE: the following fields are required to post a Monster organic listing:
- Position Title
- Valid location (City, State/Province)
- Job Description
Difference with paid jobs on Monster:
- Paid-for job postings enjoy higher exposure on the Monster site, app, and external networks and can provide an uplift on Job Views per Job and Apply Starts per Job.
- Paid-for jobs include also technical features to better support your employer brand.
- Additionally, organic jobs on Monster require new users (jobseekers) to create a Monster account before applying.
If you’d like to benefit from the uplift paid promotion will deliver and maximize your job’s exposure and employer brand, please post a paid job on Monster (which is not currently directly done through the Big Biller software).
*Terms & Conditions: Please note that your job ads will be provided as an organic feed to Monster which Monster may include in the Monster job search websites and apps. Monster does not commit to any minimum targets in terms of display, visibility or performance.