Monster is a global leader in connecting people and jobs. Every day, Monster aims to make every workplace happier and more productive by transforming the way employers find the right talent and candidates find the right careers. They leverage advanced…Learn More
Big Biller Help Center
Managing Job Order Records
Showing results for ""
- Navigate to a Person, Company, or Job Datasheet
- Click on the grid icon in the top left corner of the page
- Check any card name that you wish to view and uncheck any card that you wish to hide
- After making your selections, click the X in the upper right corner to close the View Preferences
- Industries and Occupation Codes function as an additional coding system for your People, Company, and Job Order records.
- Industries are a reflection of the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) which is used by federal statistical agencies to classify businesses.
- Occupation Codes are a reflection of the Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) system which is used by federal agencies to classify workers into occupational categories.
- To set up a new Job Posting subscription:
- Expand the Sidebar and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the Addons & Intgrations section and then select Job Posting Options
- Expand the Monthly Subscription drop-down to make your selection
- Click the Start Subscription button to confirm your selection