- Navigate to any Search Results list, Hotlist, or Pipeline
- Select the checkboxes of the records you wish to delete
- Select Delete from Database in the Action menu
- Click Delete when prompted if you are sure you want to delete these records
Big Biller Help Center
Managing Job Order Records
Showing results for ""
- Navigate to a Person, Company, or Job Datasheet
- Click on the grid icon in the top right corner of the page
- Check any card name that you wish to view and uncheck any card that you wish to hide
- After making your selections, click the X in the upper right corner to close the View Preferences
- Industries and Occupation Codes function as an additional coding system for your People, Company, and Job Order records.
- Industries are a reflection of the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) which is used by federal statistical agencies to classify businesses.
- Occupation Codes are a reflection of the Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) system which is used by federal agencies to classify workers into occupational categories.
- To set up a new Job Posting subscription:
- Expand the Sidebar and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the Job Board & Posting section and then select Job Posting Subscription
- Expand the Monthly Subscription drop-down to make your selection
- Click the Start Subscription button to confirm your selection
- Big Biller customers have access to an add-on product called the Top Echelon Posting Tool that allows them to post jobs to various third party job boards on the internet for an additional cost
- To post a job, you’ll need to have already created a job order record
- Once your job has been created, navigate to the Advertise card
- Click the Post button in the “Post Job to Top Echelon Posting Tool” section