- Big Biller’s Right Side Panel allows for quick access to various Big Biller functions while viewing Datasheets and lists throughout the software
- To access the right side panel on a Datasheet, start by navigating to a Person, Company, or Job
- Locate the panel on the right side of the page and click on an icon to expand that corresponding pane
Big Biller Help Center
Managing Job Order Records
Showing results for ""
- Navigate to a Person, Company, or Job Datasheet
- Click on the grid icon in the top left corner of the page
- Check any card name that you wish to view and uncheck any card that you wish to hide
- After making your selections, click the X in the upper right corner to close the View Preferences
- Industries and Occupation Codes function as an additional coding system for your People, Company, and Job Order records.
- Industries are a reflection of the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) which is used by federal statistical agencies to classify businesses.
- Occupation Codes are a reflection of the Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) system which is used by federal agencies to classify workers into occupational categories.