- Navigate to the appropriate Person or Company Datasheet and click on the Attachments tab at the top of the record
- Drag and drop or use the Browse button to upload the corresponding document
- Please note that only appropriate image file types can be used, such as .jpg, .png, and .gif
- Once the image is uploaded, click the Set as Profile Image link to the right
Big Biller Help Center
Managing Company Records
Showing results for ""
- Navigate to a Person, Company, or Job Datasheet
- Click on the grid icon in the top left corner of the page
- Check any card name that you wish to view and uncheck any card that you wish to hide
- After making your selections, click the X in the upper right corner to close the View Preferences
- Industries and Occupation Codes function as an additional coding system for your People, Company, and Job Order records.
- Industries are a reflection of the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) which is used by federal statistical agencies to classify businesses.
- Occupation Codes are a reflection of the Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) system which is used by federal agencies to classify workers into occupational categories.
- The Jobs Overview tab on a Company record displays a summary of the Open and On Hold Job Orders associated with that particular Company record
- To view the Jobs Overview for a particular Company:
- Navigate to the appropriate Company Datasheet and click on the Jobs Overview tab
- When reviewing the Jobs Overview, you can sort the list by clicking on the column header of the criteria you wish to sort by
- Clicking on the Candidates or Furthest Stage links will route you to the corresponding view on that Job Order’s Pipeline
- Clicking in the Candidates column of a Job Order in will display a quick snapshot of the candidates associated with that Job Order’s Pipeline
- To reorder cards on a Datasheet, hover your cursor over the top left corner of a card you wish to move
- Click, hold, and drag the card to a new location
- With the proper permissions, you can also create new custom cards/fields for your records
- To do so, navigate to Settings within the Side bar, click to expand the My Agency section and then select Manage Custom Fields
- To inline edit a piece of information on a record, click the pencil icon in the top right corner of that card
- In addition to the cards on the Datasheet, you’ll also find tabs for other parts of the record at the top of the screen:
- Attachments tab displays all documents/files that are attached to the record and allows you to add new ones
- Activities tab displays all open and completed Activities related to the record
- Record options drop-down gives you access to email, print, duplicate (C/J only), and delete the record