Activities are logged as documentation of your completed work within Big Biller. They can be used to track anything you do to work your desk throughout the day and can be attached to People, Company, and/or Job Order records. They’ll help you keep track of your daily notes, conversations, and events.
All Activities will be logged to the related records to keep your Datasheets up-to-date with recent contact details, and will also be logged to the Planner.
In addition to this, Activities can be used to schedule events, follow-ups, and/or reminders for future dates and times. Click here to learn more about scheduling Activities.
To log a completed Activity:
- Navigate to a Datasheet, Pipeline, or the Planner within Big Biller
- From a Pipeline – locate the Log/Schedule column on the right and click on the log icon
- From the Planner – click on the log icon in the top right corner of the page
- The Log Completed Activity window will open where you can select the appropriate Activity Type, enter any corresponding Details, and/or link any Related Records
- Click the Log button when complete
- The Log & Add Follow-up button allows you to log this Activity as completed and also schedule a follow-up without leaving the Activity window
- The Activity will now show in the Completed Activities card of all related records and in the Planner
- The 10 most recent Completed Activities are always displayed in this card
- Click here to learn more about viewing ALL Activities on a record