Integrating your Google account with Big Biller will automatically push scheduled Activities from Big Biller to your corresponding Google Calendar. From your Google Calendar, you can then determine how you wish to be notified of upcoming events.
Please note that integrating your Google account will also integrate with Big Biller’s email as well. Click here to learn more about Gmail integration.
To integrate your Google account with Big Biller:
- Expand the Sidebar in the top right corner of the page and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the Addons & Integrations section and then select Google Suite Integration
- From the Integrations page, click the Integrate with Google button
- This will open a pop-up window where you can authorize the integration
- Start by selecting the account you wish to connect to Big Biller
- Review the terms and click the Allow button to complete the integration
- Once you’ve completed the integration steps, you’ll notice that a new Big Biller calendar has been added to your list of Google Calendars of the left side of the page
- Make sure to select the box to the left of the Big Biller calendar to display the corresponding Activities in your view
- All new and existing scheduled Activities in the future (Activities with a time associated) will now automatically display in this view AND in Big Biller
- If a date or time change is made to an Activity within your Google calendar, those changes will be updated in Big Biller accordingly
- Please note: any other changes to an Activity within your Google calendar will NOT be updated in Big Biller
- You are still responsible for completing activities IN Big Biller