By default, all new users have the ability to delete any Person, Company, or Job Order attachment within your Big Biller database. Attachment deletes are final actions that cannot be undone. Therefore, some managers may choose to restrict attachment deletion privileges for some users.
Please note that the ability to set delete permissions is restricted to only those users that have permission to manage users.
To set attachment deletion permissions for a user:
- Expand the Sidebar in the top right corner of the software and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the My Agency section and then select Manage Users
- All users on the account will populate on the left side of the Manage Users page
- Click on the edit icon to the right of the person you wish to set attachment deletion permissions for
- Under the user’s Permissions on the right side of the User Profile, click to expand the Records section
- To the right of Delete Attachments, set the permissions for each record type
- Yes = this user can delete attachments from this record type
- No = this user cannot delete attachments from this record type
- Make sure to click the Save button in the bottom left corner once your changes have been made