A backup of your Big Biller database can be requested within the Settings section of the Sidebar. The software provides three different types of backups: full backup, data only, or files only.
By default, only the main user on the account has permission to request and download backups.
Please note that the ability to set database backup permissions is restricted to only those users that have permission to manage users.
To set database backup permissions:
- Expand the Sidebar in the top right corner of the software and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the My Agency section and then select Manage Users
- All users on the account will populate on the left side of the Manage Users page
- Click on the edit icon to the right of the person you wish to set database backup permissions for
- Under the user’s Permissions on the right side of the User Profile, click to expand the Agency section
- To the right of Access to Database Backup, set the appropriate permission
- Yes = this user can access the Request Data Backup page which includes the ability to request and download backups
- No = this user cannot access the Request Data Backup page (and therefore cannot request or download backups)
- Make sure to click the Save button in the bottom left corner once your changes have been made