Customized Activity Types are an easy way for you to personalize the way you log and track what happens in Big Biller.
By default, all new users have the ability to manage Activity Types. This includes the ability to add, edit, reorder and delete Activity Types for the firm.
Please note that the ability to set Activity Type managment permissions is restricted to only those users that have permission to manage users.
To set Activity Type management permissions:
- Expand the Sidebar in the top right corner of the software and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the My Agency section and then select Manage Users
- All users on the account will populate on the left side of the Manage Users page
- Click on the edit icon to the right of the person you wish to set Activity Type management permissions for
- Under the user’s Permissions on the right side of the User Profile, click to expand the Agency section
- To the right of Manage Activity Types, set the appropriate permission
- Yes = this user can manage Activity Types (including adding, editing, reordering and deleting Activity Types for the firm)
- No = this user cannot manage Activity Types (including adding, editing, reordering and deleting Activity Types for the firm)
- Make sure to click the Save button in the bottom left corner once your changes have been made