Hotlists are like online filing cabinets where you can store and categorize records. The Hotlist function gives recruiters quick and easy access to custom lists of People, Company, or Job Order records.
By default, all new users have access to create new Hotlists for themselves, and anyone else in the firm.
Please note that the ability to set new Hotlist add permissions is restricted to only those users that have permission to manage users.
To allow or restrict a user from creating new Hotlists:
- Expand the Sidebar in the top right corner of the software and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the My Agency section and then select Manage Users
- All users on the account will populate on the left side of the Manage Users page
- Click on the edit icon to the right of the person you wish to set new Hotlist add permissions for
- Under the user’s Permissions on the right side of the User Profile, click to expand the Hotlists section
- To the right of Create Hotlists, set the appropriate permission
- My = this user can only create Hotlists where they are listed as the record owner
- All = this user can create new Hotlists for themselves, and anyone else within the firm
- None = this user cannot create new Hotlists
- Make sure to click the Save button in the bottom left corner once your changes have been made