Big Biller’s bulk resume upload feature allow you to mass parse resumes into your database to create new People records. By default, all new users have the ability to bulk upload resumes into your database.
Please note that the ability to set bulk upload permissions is restricted to only those users that have permission to manage users.
To allow or restrict a user from running bulk uploading resumes:
- Expand the Sidebar in the top right corner of the software and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the My Agency section and then select Manage Users
- All users on the account will populate on the left side of the Manage Users page
- Click on the edit icon to the right of the person you wish to set bulk upload permissions for
- Under the user’s Permissions on the right side of the User Profile, click to expand the Records section
- To the right of Bulk Upload Resumes, set the appropriate permission
- Yes = this user can add People records to Big Biller via the bulk resume upload feature
- No = this user will not have access to the bulk resume upload feature
- Make sure to click the Save button in the bottom left corner once your changes have been made