Big Biller customers have access to an add-on product called Top Echelon Job Posting that allows you to post jobs to various third party job boards on the internet for an additional cost. A Job Posting Subscription can be added to or removed from an account at any time within the software.
By default, only the Main Contact on an account has permission to manage the firm’s Job Posting subscription because this setting allows the user to potentially charge the credit card on file.
Please note that the ability to set Job Posting subscription permissions is restricted to only those users that have permission to manage users.
To allow or restrict a user from managing your firm’s Job Posting subscription:
- Expand the Sidebar in the top right corner of the software and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the My Agency section and then select Manage Users
- All users on the account will populate on the left side of the Manage Users page
- Click on the edit icon to the right of the person you wish to set Job Posting subscription permissions for
- Under the user’s Permissions on the right side of the User Profile, click to expand the Job Board & Posting section
- To the right of Manage Job Posting Subscription, set the appropriate permission
- Yes = this user has the ability to manage your firm’s Job Posting subscription including the ability to add or remove a subscription from your account
- No = this user cannot manage your firm’s Job Posting subscription
- Make sure to click the Save button in the bottom left corner once your changes have been made