Big Biller’s Job Board integration allows you to post and advertise jobs on your recruiting website. A Job Board can be added to or removed from an account at any time within the software.
By default, only the Main Contact on an account has permission to manage the firm’s Job Board because this setting allows the user to potentially charge the credit card on file.
Please note that the ability to set Job Board management permissions is restricted to only those users that have permission to manage users.
To allow or restrict a user from managing your firm’s Job Board:
- Expand the Sidebar in the top right corner of the software and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the My Agency section and then select Manage Users
- All users on the account will populate on the left side of the Manage Users page
- Click on the edit icon to the right of the person you wish to set Job Board management permissions for
- Under the user’s Permissions on the right side of the User Profile, click to expand the Job Board & Posting section
- To the right of Manage Job Board, set the appropriate permission
- Yes = this user has the ability to manage your firm’s Job Board including the ability to add or remove a Job Board from your account
- No = this user cannot manage your firm’s Job Board
- Make sure to click the Save button in the bottom left corner once your changes have been made