Big Biller will automatically check for duplicates and update existing records when email parsing, bulk uploading resumes, and receiving nominations through the Job Board, Job Posting, and/or Network services (if applicable). Based on your agency’s parse settings, that update could include a full re-parse of the new resume, or just an attachment of the new file without any updates to the Datasheet fields.
By default, all new users have the ability to manage your agency’s parse settings.
Please note that the ability to set parse management permissions is restricted to only those users that have permission to manage users.
To set parse management permissions for a user:
- Expand the Sidebar in the top right corner of the software and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the My Agency section and then select Manage Users
- All users on the account will populate on the left side of the Manage Users page
- Click on the edit icon to the right of the person you wish to set parse management permissions for
- Under the user’s Permissions on the right side of the User Profile, click to expand the Agency section
- To the right of the Manage Parse Settings label, set the appropriate permission
- Yes = this user can manage/edit your agency’s parse settings
- No = this user cannot manage/edit your agency’s parse settings
- Make sure to click the Save button in the bottom left corner once your changes have been made