New users can be activated or deactivated on your account at any time. When a new user is added to your account, they’ll receive an activation email which allows them to create a password and log into the database for the first time.
Each additional user on your account will increase your monthly fee. Any charges involved with the activation of a new user seat will be displayed and require confirmation before saving the new user’s settings. Applicable discounts (such as the yearly plan rate) will be reflected in the charge confirmation window.
Please note that the ability to add new users is restricted to only those seats that have permission to manage users.
To add a new user to your account:
- Expand the Sidebar in the top right corner of the software and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the My Agency section and then select Manage Users
- Click the Add New User button in the top right corner of the Manage Users page
- Enter all appropriate information for the new user on the left side of the User Profile page
- The First Name, Last Name, and Email fields are all required
- Select the appropriate User Permissions for the new user on the right side of the page
- Click each header to expand the permissions within that category or click on the Expand All link in the top right corner to view all permission options
- Click the Save button in the bottom left corner when complete
- After the new user is saved, an activation email will be sent to the associated address
- The new user will need to view the email and click the Activate Your Login link
- Clicking the link will prompt them to create and confirm a password for their account before logging in for the first time