- Those with user management permissions have access to view and manage other user sessions on both an individual and aggregate level
- This allows you to review each user’s active session details, including the last time they were active and the ability to revoke sessions at any time
- User sessions can be viewed on an individual basis from a corresponding User Profile, or on an aggregate agency level from the Manage User Sessions page within the Sidebar
Big Biller Help Center
Showing results for ""
The Outlook Add-In allows you to document email communication and message attachments into your Big Biller database directly from Outlook 365. This article provides step by step instructions for installing the Add-In. Please note that this Add-in will only work…Learn More
- Setting up Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) adds an additional layer of security to your Big Biller account, beyond passwords.
- By using an MFA app on your phone (such as Google Authenticator or LastPass), you can access a temporary code that is updating on a continuous basis for an added layer of security.
- You will then be required to provide both your password and MFA code before accessing Big Biller.
- Expand the Sidebar and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the My Agency section and select Manage Users
- Click the edit icon to the right of the person you wish to set completed date editing permissions for
- Under the user’s Permissions, click to expand the Planner section
- To the right of Set/Edit Completed Date of Activities, set the appropriate permissions then click Save
- Expand the Sidebar and click on Settings
- Click to Expand the My Agency section and select Manage Users
- Click the edit icon to the right of the person you wish to set parse management permissions for
- Under the user’s Permissions, click to expand the Agency section
- To the right of Manage Parse Settings, set the appropriate permission and click the Save button when complete