Integrating your Google account with Big Biller will allow you to send standard mail directly from your Gmail account, rather than from Big Biller’s email servers. Mass emails will continue to be sent from Big Biller’s email servers.
Please note that integrating your Google account will also push scheduled Activities from Big Biller to your corresponding Google Calendar. Click here to learn more about Google Calendar (Gcal) integration.
To integrate your Google account with Big Biller:
- Expand the Sidebar in the top right corner of the page and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the Addons & Integrations section and then select Google Suite Integration
- From the Integration page, click the Integrate with Google button
- This will open a pop-up window where you can authorize the integration
- Start by selecting the account you wish to connect to Big Biller
- Review the terms and click the Allow button to complete the integration
- Once you’ve completed the integration steps, you’ll notice that all transactional (standard) mail (email sent to 10 or less recipients) will be sent from your Gmail account and will therefore show in your sent items folder in Gmail
- Mass emails will continue to be sent from Big Biller’s email servers.
- Standard mail will also be logged to the related Big Biller records and will also show in Big Biller’s sent items folder, in addition to your Gmail account
- Responses will continue to flow to your Gmail inbox as normal
- Click here to learn more about logging incoming emails to Big Biller
Take me back to the Getting Started Guide