Each Big Biller agency is allotted 5,000 outgoing email messages per month. Every email (Mass and Standard) sent through our emailer counts toward the 5,000 limit. Each message over 5,000 costs $.002 ($2 for each 1,000 emails over 5,000).
By default, new users are not permitted to go over the 5,000 agency limit. However, you can allow users to go over that limit by editing their individual user permissions.
Please note that the ability to set email overage permissions is restricted to only those users that have permission to manage users.
To set email overage permissions:
- Expand the Sidebar in the top right corner of the software and click on the Settings icon
- You can also get to Settings via the gear icon in the Main Navigation Bar
- Click to expand the My Agency section and then select Manage Users
- All users on the account will populate on the left side of the Manage Users page
- Click on the edit icon to the right of the person you wish to allow or restrict from email overages
- Under the user’s Permissions on the right side of the User Profile, click to expand the Email section
- To the right of Allow Standard Email Overage and Allow Mass Email Overage, set the appropriate permissions
- Standard Emails: Standard email messages may contain multiple recipients and allow for CC and BCC addresses. You will be charged $.002 per message for these (even if there are multiple recipients)
- Mass Emails: Mass emails are always sent as individual messages. You will be charged $.002 per recipients for these messages.