Email Templates are just one way that Big Biller can help save you time and increase your productivity throughout the day. Create and save messages that you send frequently, so you can easily reuse them whenever you want. The body of the template can always be edited, if necessary, within the New Email window before the message is sent out.
Template visibility can be restricted to only the creator, or shared with all users on your account.
To create a new Email Template:
- Navigate to Email within the Main Navigation Bar
- Click the Manage Templates link on the left side of the page
Note: you can also access the Manage Email Templates page through Settings within the Sidebar
- From the Manage Templates page, make sure that the Choose a template drop-down is set to New Template if you wish to create a brand new template
- If you wish to update an existing template, simply select the corresponding template from the Choose a template drop-down to make edits
- Give the template a Name
- Set the appropriate From Address if you have the permission to email from other addresses
- Selecting “Not Specified” in the drop-down will always default to the address of the person who is composing the email/using the template
- Enter an Email Subject line and then enter the desired text in the body of the message. Recruitment email subject lines are important, so make sure your message is engaging enough for clients and candidates to open your email.
- If you want this template to be shared with all other users on your account, check the box to Share With Agency
- If you wish to keep the visibility of this template to your eyes only, do not check this box
- Click the Save button when complete
After your template is created, you’ll have the ability to apply it to any new email moving forward
- Within the New Email window, navigate to the editor and click the Template drop-down to select the appropriate email template