Create and customize your email signature in Big Biller so that it auto-populates with each new email you compose.
If you have alternative signatures, you can add them in addition to your Default Signature to quickly select the appropriate one when sending out email messages.
To create and manage Email Signatures:
- Navigate to Email in the Main Navigation Bar
- Click the Manage Signatures link on the left side of the page
Note: you can also access the Manage Email Signatures page through Settings within the Sidebar
- (1) From the Manage Signatures page, make sure that the Choose a signature drop-down is set to New Signature if you wish to create a brand new signature
- If you wish to update an existing signature, simply select the corresponding user from the first drop-down and then select the corresponding signature from the Choose a signature drop-down to make edits
- (2) Give the signature a Name
- (3) Check the Default Signature box if you want this signature to auto-populate when composing a new email within Big Biller
- (4) Enter the appropriate signature information in the body of the message
- (5) Click the Save button when complete
- After your Default Signature is created, it will automatically populate in body of all new emails moving forward
- If you would like to insert a signature other than the default, navigate to the editor within the New Email window and click the Insert drop-down
- Hover your cursor over the Signature sub-menu to select the appropriate Email Signature