- Emails sent out of Big Biller using a Google integrated address will not show the Opens, Clicks, Bounced, Unsubscribed, or Spam Bounced stats on the Sent Items page. Google does not report those various statuses back to the Big Biller server.
Big Biller Help Center
Showing results for ""
- When sending emails through Big Biller, deliverability is based on not only your server’s reputation (Big Biller), but also the reputation of your own domain
- Big Biller has implemented an email grading and monitoring system for our own servers, but it’s important to follow good email practices to maintain a strong reputation for your domain as well
- This article will walk you through the ins and outs of best practices for sending email through the software
- Expand the Sidebar and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the My Agency section and select Manage Users
- Click the edit icon to the right of the person you wish to set email overage permissions for
- Under the user’s Permissions, click to expand the Email section
- To the right of Allow Standard Email Overage and Allow Mass Email Overage, set the appropriate permissions then click Save