Here are the step-by-step instructions for entering CNAMEs into GoDaddy: Go to the Settings => Email => Verify Domain page in Big Biller Pro tip for next step: You can press CTRL+N on your keyboard to open a new tab…Learn More
Big Biller Help Center
Showing results for ""
- Expand the Sidebar and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the My Agency section and select Manage Users
- Click the edit icon to the right of the person you wish to set email cleanup permissions for
- Under the user’s Permissions, click to expand the Email section
- To the right of Request Email Cleanup, set the appropriate permissions then click Save
- Big Biller provides the option to request an email cleanup. This validation process is used to identify problematic email addresses in your database, and allows you to decide what you want to do with them.
- From within Big Biller, expand the Sidebar in the top right corner of the page and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the Email section and then select Request Email Cleanup
- To begin a new import, click the Start an Email Cleanup button in the top right corner of the page and then follow the request steps
- When sending emails through Big Biller, deliverability is based on not only your server’s reputation (Big Biller), but also the reputation of your own domain
- Big Biller has implemented an email grading and monitoring system for our own servers, but it’s important to follow good email practices to maintain a strong reputation for your domain as well
- This article will walk you through the ins and outs of best practices for sending email through the software