You will need to update your credit card information within Big Biller if your card is expiring, was declined, or you simply prefer to be billed on a different card altogether.
Please note that the ability to update credit card information is restricted to only those users who have permission to manage billing.
To update your credit card information in Big Biller:
- Expand the Sidebar in the top right corner of the software and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the Billing section and then select Overview
- Click the Edit link to the right of the Payment Method information
- This will display the details of your current payment method
- Make any necessary edits and click the Update button once complete
- To edit the Card Number specifically, click in the corresponding field and begin typing the new number