Big Biller offers two different payment options: monthly and yearly
Let’s spell out some of the most frequently asked questions to help you determine which billing option best for you!
Q. Am I locked into a contract?
Monthly: No long term contract
Yearly: 1 year agreement to lock in the discounted rate
Q. When will my credit card be charged?
Monthly: Your credit card will be charged on the first day of each month for the current month’s service fees
Yearly: Your credit card will be charged at the time that you opt into yearly billing. Additionally, your card will be charged:
- each time an additional user seat is added (pro-rated for the remainder of the yearly paid-through date)
- any time additional services are added to your account (for example – Big Biller Job Board or Top Echelon Job Posting)
Q. What happens if I deactivate a user mid-month/term?
Monthly: Since that user seat has already been paid for, it will remain open until the end of the paid-through date of the current month.
Yearly: Since that user seat has already been paid for, it will remain open until the end of your yearly paid-through date. Please note that you can add a new user to this open seat at any time.
Q. What happens if I choose to terminate my account completely?
Monthly: All services will be cancelled at the end of the paid-through date of the current month
Yearly: If you choose to terminate your account before the expiration of the twelve-month period, we will offer a limited refund to you, calculated as follows:
- We will determine how many months you have used the Services at the discounted rate
- We will calculate how much you would have paid for those months if you had been paying our standard monthly rate with no discount
- We will determine the total fees previously paid by you for the twelve-month period
- We will retain a refund processing fee of Eighteen Percent (18%) of the difference between the total fees previously paid by you for the twelve-month period less what you would have paid for those months if you had been paying our standard monthly rate with no discount, and refund you the balance