The Card Verification Value (CVV) is a 3-4 digit number printed on credit cards as an additional security measure. The CVV is required when entering a credit card into Big Biller for billing purposes, along with the name on the card, Billing Address, Card Number, and Expiration Date.
The location of the CVV will depend on your card:
- Visa, Mastercard and Discover cardholders can locate their code by turning the card to the back and looking to the right of the signature box
- This should be a 3 digit numeric code
- In some cases, this code may be italicized
- American Express cardholders can locate their code above their card number on the front of the card
- This should be a 4 digit numeric code
- This should be in black print, not embossed