Job Board Quicklinks allow you to create and send customized search links to potential candidates. Rather than directing these candidates to your full list of jobs, you can increase the chances of engagement by directing them to Jobs that are relevant to them. You can also utilize Quicklinks on your website as navigational links to lists of jobs matching specific criteria.
Quicklinks are dynamic, so clicking one at any time will return an up-to-date list of matching Jobs for that moment.
Please note that you must have an active Job Board subscription in order to take advantage of Quicklinks.
To build a Quicklink within Big Biller:
- Navigate to the Jobs Dashboard by clicking on Jobs in the Main Navigation Bar
- Click the Advanced link to the right of the search bar
- Build your search criteria based on the jobs that you wish to send out to your candidates
- After your criteria have been added, locate the Advertising card and check the box for Job Board
- Click the Run Search button in the bottom left corner once complete
- From the Search Results page, locate the Job Board Quicklink box in the top left corner
- Click Copy Link to copy the link to your clipboard
- You can paste this link in emails to potential candidates and/or add it as a navigational link on your website
- Once the Quicklink is clicked, it will direct job seekers to the postings on your Job Board (website) that fit the parameters of your search criteria