Big Biller’s Chrome Extension is used as a quick and easy way to parse profiles on the internet. If a change is made to the extension code and the extension is republished to the web store, the Chrome Extension will need to be updated.
Google Chrome currently updates extensions every 5 hours by default (assuming you have not disabled this feature in the past). The Chrome Extension can also be manually re-installed within the software or updated through the Chrome Extension Settings page.
To manually re-install within Big Biller:
- Expand the Sidebar in the top right corner of the software and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the Addons & Integrations section and then select Chrome Extension
- Click the Go to Chrome Store button to re-install the extension
To manually update through the Chrome Extension Settings page:
- Navigate to the Chrome Settings page in your browser (chrome://extensions/)
- Check the box for Developer mode in the top right corner of the page
- Click the Update extensions now button