Big Biller’s Email Parser allows you to quickly take an email with a resume attached and send or forward it right into your database. You’ll do this by sending to a unique parse address which is tied to your account.
The first time you use the Email Parser, you’ll need to locate and copy this unique Email Parse address. To do so:
- Expand the Sidebar in the top right corner of the screen and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the Email section and select Parse & Log Addresses
- From the Parse & Log Addresses page, locate your Parse Email Address in the top left
- Click the Copy Address button to the right
- Now that you have your unique parse address, you are ready to use the Email Parser – click here to learn more